the end of october...

...means it's time for my Champ's birthday bash and Halloween! Because the two comes almost at the same time, Yuara's 9th birthday was themed to match the fun spirits of Halloween.
Birthday boy and little sister. Can you guess what Kutri is dressed up for?

Moi, the decorater slash witch

I found a great venue at Unju'an where I could rent indoor space and decorate it as I please. It was definitely a score and I am so happy with the results.

I decorated with white rags, spider webs, ghost lanterns, white webs, and pumpkin lanterns.


 How scary do you think our family is?

I mean look at those treats! A skull cake, Frankenstein cupcakes, ghost cake pops, and skeleton cookies. Sweet scary treats for the little guests!


As Yuara was celebrating his 9th birthday, we let him invite 9 friends so it was only natural that we had a face painter on the spot so that the kids could face paint their scary looks. We spotted a dracula, zombie, half skull and many more scary (but cute) faces. It was an intimate scare party that ended with no actual blood. I hope you had a blast, Yuara!

DIY: SPIDER WEB
What you need: Black tape, scissors. 
How to make:
1. Measure how big you want your web to be and to make it easier, draw on the surface of where you want to stick your web.
2. Start with making a cross for the base of the web and two other diagonal lines.
3. Add the webs to attach from each line to line. Et voila!

Note: you can use black tape, duck tape, or even masking tape depending on the background of your web.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts