Perry The Platypus Party

Who’s party? My son’s.
How old was he last October? Eight years old.
Ahhh… how does a child grow so fast?
Yuara, my medicine… It was him who first taught me how to love unconditionally. It truly has been a tremendous pleasure to watch him grow and to understand the way he thinks. I'd never known a kid who could feel so big. And because he is that precious, naturally,  we threw him a theme party he picked out himself, along with the back drop, décor, and goody bags only by his approval. Being a child of a decorator is getting to him, I see…
Perry The Platypus themed party it was! A lot of turquoise was involved like on the baloons in the backdrop, the cake, cupcakes, and table cloth. From the look on his face when he first saw it, I knew he loved it.
Here are some pictures of the celebration at The Wave PIM 3.
Isn't that cake so cute?
 Green rice? Why not?!
  Splishing and splashing after blowing out the candles!
 At the end, everyone got to take home this hat. 


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts